Buying vs Leasing
At our San Antonio Nissan dealer, we’re thrilled to provide our customers with a wide selection of both new and used Nissan models. Our exceptional sales team is there at a moment’s notice to help you find the model you’ve been searching for. After you’ve found a vehicle that perfectly suits your needs, you may be stuck between buying or leasing your Nissan. While each option has its benefits, we have some specifics to help you decide.
World Car Nissan is Here to Help San Antonio Drivers Get Behind The Wheel
You’re more likely to buy if:
- When you lease a car, you are typically capped at 15,000 miles a year. Additional mileage can cost you up to 35 cents per mile. And that can really add up.
- If you like to personalize a car, this investment can be lost on a leased car.
- If you like the idea of ownership, you are less likely to be happy with the lease option.
- If you like the feeling of accomplishment that paying off a large purchase brings and should consider that when you lease a car, the payment ends only when you return the car.
- If the car you presently own is over 3 years old you are more likely a buyer. While not always true, you can usually drive for less if you're willing to buy and drive for at least 3 years.
- If you don't mind doing your own car repairs, you probably don't mind driving a car after the warranty expires.
You're more likely to lease if:
If you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Nissan vehicle, don’t hesitate to contact us at our San Antonio Nissan dealership today.